District Sales Manager - Boston, MA Area
October 30, 2018
Maxcess helps its customers maximize productivity through innovative web handling products and services worldwide. By combining more than 320 years of global service and support across the storied brands of Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, Maxcess offers an unrivaled network of application experts. Visit them online www.maxcessintl.com.
We are currently looking for a District Sales Manager for the ME, MA, VT and NH territories.
- Plans and directs sales of organization's products and services by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Responsible for sales growth and account management for all Maxcess product lines in a defined geographic area (District) in the US.
- Establishes strategic sales to achieve corporate sales objectives of products and services.
- Researches. analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and manages sales operating budget.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Determines agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Achieves satisfactory market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of sales and marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree preferred. Web industry experience preferred.
- Maxcess offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.