Electrical Controls Engineer - Oklahoma City, OK
April 26, 2018
Maxcess helps its customers maximize productivity through innovative web handling products and services worldwide. By combining more than 320 years of global service and support across the storied brands of Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, Maxcess offers an unrivaled network of application experts. Visit them online www.maxcessintl.com.
- Design electrical systems, develops software and coordinate equipment testing and validation for Maxcess International products.
- To define feasibility of a design for a solution defined by a customer expectation.
- Based on service field personnel, recommends and define a solution to enhance customer experience and avoid system malfunctions.
- To support customer’s troubleshooting calls for high complexity level problems.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with five or plus years of related experience or an Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of ten years of related experience
- Language Skills: English communication skill set is primary, which will include written and verbal communication with both internal/external personnel and customers.
- Programming Skills & Networking Standards:
- C, C++, IEC-61131-3 based programming (Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagram, Sequential Flow Chart…).
- Understanding of Ethernet based networking and IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocols (PTP)
- Must have knowledge of analog and discrete industrial controls I/O signals to and from PLCs.
- Must have experience with DC to 3P 600 VAC motors, controls, from installation, startup and troubleshooting.
- To be familiarized with PID control loop tuning.
- Experience in sensor testing, calibration and trouble shooting.
- Microsoft Office Skills: Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- AutoCAD Skills:
- To be proficient in AutoCAD 2016 is a plus
- Design for manufacturability
- ERP Skills: Beneficial to have experience in Epicor ERP
- Personality profile:
- Must have excellent analytical and fact finding abilities, problem solving skills.
- Detailed oriented and with ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working effectively as part of a multi-functional team.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry experience: Converting and web guiding/handling experience is a plus.
- Maxcess offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.