Epicor Systems Administrator
July 10, 2019
Maxcess helps its customers maximize productivity through innovative web handling products and services worldwide. By combining more than 320 years of global service and support across the storied brands of Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, Maxcess offers an unrivaled network of application experts. Visit them online www.maxcessintl.com.
This position is responsible for maintaining Epicor System performance to include update and patch installation, system performance monitoring and customization/end user support to the overall system.
- System Administration for Epicor and all third-party systems interacting with Epicor, EDA, Manifest, Smart Forecast etc.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, diagnosis, regenerating data models, installing and configuring patches and upgrades as required.
- Provide ongoing systems enhancements as may be required as well as ongoing system/application customer support. Improves systems by studying current practices; designing and implementing modifications.
- Responsible for Upgrade planning, setup and implementation
- Gatekeeper for Production Environment. Will coordinate and manage biweekly custom code updates to Production from development team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technical or Business related discipline desired.
- EPICOR experience more than 3 years, E10 with 5 or more years in Technical Support.
- EPICOR UI Customizations. DMT, SQL scripting, BAQs Dashboards, external database connections.
- SSRS Reports, Crystal, Bartender, APM. Prefer at least one EPICOR, ERP implementation experience.
- Advanced knowledge of IT technologies, databases, devices and networking. Prefer 4 + years experience with Microsoft SQL, Database Administration.
- Maxcess offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.