Tidland’s Model D2 Differential Air Shaft is designed for duplex center or surface winders, whether variable speed control or not. It is simple to set up, easy on the cores and reacts well to multiple roll tension equalization. Quick-to-position tooless locked core stops provide optimum control over roll quality and setup time.
Bottom line is, operators can increase productivity by running varying roll sizes at one time with the help of Tidland’s most affordable differential air shaft.
Tidland D2 Differential Air Shaft Specifications
- Minimum Slit Width (3-6 Inch Cores) - Drop-In22.4 mm0.88 in
- Minimum Slit Width (3-6 Inch Cores) - Cantilevered22.4 mm0.88 in
- Minimum Slit Width (>6 Inch Cores) - Drop-In25.4 mm1.00 in
- Minimum Slit Width (>6 Inch Cores) - Cantilevered25.4 mm1.00 in
- Minimum Tension at Core (3-6 Inch Cores)0.10 pli0.02 N/mm
- Minimum Tension at Core (>6 Inch Cores)0.50 pli0.09 N/mm
- Operating Air Pressure Range35 to 414 kPa5 to 40 psi
- Recommended Core Tolerance3-6 Inch Cores 3.015 +/- 0.005 > 6 Inch Cores 6.015 +/- 0.005