R&D Software Application Development Engineer - Oklahoma City, OK
novembre 12, 2019
The subject position is responsible for software application development for industrial process control and communication type products.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to develop software application by taking concepts through requirements, planning, design, code, test and integration.
- Must be able to develop product system level test/configuration application software by Microsoft C/C++/MFC/.NET
- Must be able to set aggressive, well-defined goals and ensure quality performance against those goals
- Must have contemporary software engineering skills, and knowledge and application of effective processes throughout the software development cycle. Also, must have well-developed and detail-oriented approach to software coding and troubleshooting
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Will be required to travel to customer locations for researching product requirements definition and integration validation
- MS in computer or electrical engineering or related field with at least 2 years’ experience or a BSCE/BSEE with at least 4 years of experience as an embedded software engineer
- Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience in developing applications for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android that communicate using various protocols (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi).
- Must have experience with machine to machine protocols such as MQTT for IIoT application development.
- Must have embedded Linux driver and driver development background
- Software development experience in Multi core/Multi-threading architecture is a plus
- Must be familiar with Visual Studio and MFC
- Experience with ARM-Thumb/RISC processors is a plus
- RTOS experience such as Thread X is a plus
- Maxcess offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave, Disability, Life and AD&D, 401(k) with Matching Contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts and Tuition Reimbursement.