D-MAX Controller Specifications
- Weight1 kg2 lb
- Operating Temperature0 to 60˚ C32 to 140˚ F
- Mounting OptionsIntegrated or Remote Mount
- Control Power Consumption50W max input
- Drive Power Consumption200W max input at +24 VDC or 400W max input at +48 VDC
- Drives per Controller1 (single) or 2 (dual)
- Maximum Motor Outputs4 amps per drive
- Sensor Inputs4 total
- Communication TypeEthernet IP, Ethernet Modbus TCP and Siemens ProfiNet
- IP ProtectionIP54
- Parallel Port ConnectivityDiscrete 6 Inputs, 2 Outputs, Line Speed and Remote Guide Point Controller
The D-MAX Controller provides even higher dynamic response than previous controllers (already the highest in the industry). Its modular design allows optional dual drive configuration for controlling sensor position or another guide Integrated IEC 61131-3.
Fife Engineering prepares a customer specific manual for most Fife systems when they ship. To access a copy of your manual, please choose the following link. Doing so will take you out of this website and into the Fife Customer Specific Maintenance Manual login area.
Access Order-Specific Manuals