The Wi-Fife™ Wireless Operator Interface for the FIFE-500 allows the operator wireless monitoring and control of the FIFE-500 from any tablet or smartphone. By connecting to a network of motor control units and operator interfaces, the Wi-Fife can connect up to 30 devices on a single network, with the ability to monitor and control any unit. This allows for a seamless connection, flexibility and accessibility of all networked guides wirelessly form anywhere on the factory floor.
- Operating Temperature0-50° C
- Mechanical Footprint4.87 x 3.4" with Wi-Fi adapter installed
- MountingSurface mounting via four screws through the bottom of the enclosure
- Motor Control Unit4-pin male M12 circular connector (+24VDC, GND, RS-485+, RS-485-
- Operator Interface4-pin female M12 circular connector (+24VDC, GND, RS-485+, RS-485-
- EthernetRJ-45 Connector
- IP ProtectionIP20
- Power Input18-30 VDC, 2.4W (supplied by Motor Control Unit)
- Networking Communicates with FIFE-500 Motor Control Unit and Operator Interface over RS-485
Connects to customer's Ethernet network
Can function as a Wi-Fi access point permanently or only for initial configuration
Can join customer's existing Wi-Fi network once configured
Fife Engineering prepares a customer specific manual for most Fife systems when they ship. To access a copy of your manual, please choose the following link. Doing so will take you out of this website and into the Fife Customer Specific Maintenance Manual login area.
Access Order-Specific Manuals