IPT Current to Pressure Transducer
- Superior response for control applications
- Compact surface mount design
- Ready to use, no calibration needed
- Operates any pneumatic clutch or brake, regardless of make or size
- Accepts current or voltage control input signal
- Accurate and repeatable
- Multiple mounting options
Space is always at a premium inside working machinery. MAGPOWR knows this well, and therefore constructed its IPT Current or Voltage to Pressure Transducer as a single-manifold design to surface mount inside a machine enclosure. It is designed to be mounted in any orientation with no affect on performance and offers multiple mounting options. The IPT can be mounted on standoffs through four provided mounting holes, or on a DIN 35 rail using the provided mounting clips, or in a customer supplied DIN 35 Modular Circuit Housing.
Perfect for control applications, the IPT is ready to use right out of the box, requiring no calibration and providing superior response, accuracy, and flow characteristics. Versatile and easy to use, the IPT is an ultra-compact PC board level pressure controller that operates on 115/230 VAC and filtered dry shop air, and can accept either a current or voltage control input signal.