SP-1 and SP-11 Pneumatic Sensors
- Used for guiding all varieties of webs, especially opaque and clear films
- Non corrosive body construction for long-lasting, reliable performance
- Intrinsically safe; usable in hazardous areas where combustible gases are present
- Durable and clog-resistant
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies ensure quick and easy installation
Accurate. Durable. Flexible. Designed for use with Fife’s pneumohydraulic power units and control systems, these sensors are used to guide all varieties of webs, especially opaque and clear films. The SP-1 sensor features a black anodized aluminum body, and is the larger of the three. The SP-3259 and SP-7171 also feature black anodized aluminum bodies, differing only in air supply and signal porting, and are often selected for use in restricted spaces. All are available as corrosion-resistant assemblies.