- Ideal for guiding applications where neck-down of the web is a common problem
- Wide control range allows for significant guide point adjustment
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight
- Modulated infrared light will not affect photosensitive paper/film
- Compatible with all Fife web guide controllers
- Standard sensing gap and control range are is 50.8 mm (2 inches)
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies to ensure quick and easy installation
- Electrostatic discharge protection
The SE-23 Infrared Sensor delivers the unique combination of compact design and wide band versatility. This sensor has a control range of 50.8 mm (2.0 inches) and a standard sensing gap of 50.8 mm (2.0 inches).
Used widely in pairs to center guide, the SE-23 delivers unmatched performance for nonwoven and other materials where neck-down of the web is a problem. Additionally, the SE-23 can be used where substantial variations in the guide point are required.