VisionMax 100% Inspection Systems
New 100% Vision Systems from Maxcess help your converting line run better, faster and smarter.
- Better– no more returns and rework
- Faster– reduce downtime and waste
- Smarter– run faster while improving productivity
- Unmatched price performance
- Global service and support
Delivering quality end products while reducing downtime and scrap is critical for your wide web converting application. For decades, Maxcess has pioneered the industry with cutting-edge end-to-end solutions that let your converting line run at peak output performance, with a global team of experts helping you run better, faster and smarter.
We continue this promise with the introduction of Maxcess Vision Systems, our new line of state-of-the-art vision solutions. When even a single critical defect in your material can cause thousands of dollars in wasted scrap and productivity, look to 100% vision system solutions from Maxcess .
At the heart of our packaging vision solution is VisionMax, our proprietary software that offers unrivaled price performance.
The software is capable of triggering taggers, marking devices or stopping a line in order to remove defective product. The system operation is easy, and operators can be trained in minutes. The setup for a job is performed in a guided sequence, is intuitive, and is self-explanatory. The adaptive surface inspection tool is designed to inspect homogeneous surfaces such as plastics, paper, non-woven or foils. It is self adaptive so sets itself up so the operator does not have to make adjustments.
- Extrusion lines detecting gels, carbons contamination and other defects
- Coating applications on plastic, film, board and foils including printed products
- Lamination lines inspecting for adhesive, primers or delamination
- Special inspection solutions for slitters, pouching and die cutting
- Solutions for paper, film, foils, metals and technical composites lines
- Inspect web widths from 100mm - 6000mm, speeds up to 2000 mpm
- Flexible Packaging
- Food and Beverage
- Tag and Label
- Towel and Tissue