The MicroSymat is a super-compact electromechanical guiding system designed specifically for narrow-web guiding applications. This single-roll offset pivot guide is available with two standard roller faces: 80 mm (3.15 inches), and 100 mm (3.94 inches), with diameters of 50 mm (1.97 inches), 75 mm (2.95 inches), 100 mm (3.94 inches). Maximum allowed tension is 100N (45 lb).
Depending on your needs and sensor(s) selected, the MicroSymat delivers precise, reliable operation in edge, center, or line guide applications. A Servo-Center transducer provides automatic guide centering to speed the setup and threading process, resulting in minimum downtime and reduced waste.
Roll Diameter – 2” is one of the options, not the only option.
- Compact design for highly accurate guiding under tight space constraints
- Fully proportional for fast, accurate guiding
- Cantilevered mounting for quick and easy web insertion
- Very high frequency response
- Precise actuator and DC servomotor