SE-30 Edge Averaging Sensor
- Averages variations caused by varying opacities, imperfections and voids
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight
- Modulated infrared light will not affect photosensitive paper/film
- Compatible with all Fife web guide controllers
- Standard sensing gap is 50.8 mm (2 inches) with a control range of 3.8 mm (0.150 inch)
The SE-30 Edge Averaging Sensor has a control range of 0.150 inch and a sensing area of 2.0 inches. Its long sensing area is designed to measure the lateral position of the guided material, providing an innovative method of averaging irregularities in the web edge.
The advanced features of the SE-30 prevent guiding systems from correcting erroneous web errors caused by varying opacities, small imperfections, or voids, such as in meshtype materials.