ISR Tension Sensing Roller Specifications
- Gage Resistance175 ohms nominal (two 350 ohms full bridges in parallel)
- Load Cell Excitation10 VDC maximum
- Output Signal1.05 mV/V, 10.5 mVDC maximum
- Combined Nonlinearity and Hysteresis0.5% of full scale maximum
- Temperature Effect on Zero0.02% of rating per °C
- Overload Stops Engagement105% to 200% of full load rating
- Operating Temperature-30 to 80˚ C-22 to 176˚ F
- Overload Protection5X full load rating
- Repeatability0.2% of full scale maximum
- Load Ratings50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2200 Newtons 11, 23, 56, 112, 169, 225, 495 pounds
- ConstructionStainless steel center shaft, aluminum, steel and stainless steel roller body
- Roller Diameters80, 89, 102, 127 and 152 mm3.15, 3.5, 4, 5 and 6 inches
- Deflection at Full Load0.15 mm to 0.17 mm0.005 to 0.007 inch
- Climate Class3K3 (EN60721)
- MAGPOWR Mating Cable
LCC series with straight connector
LCCRA series with 90 degree connector
The MAGPOWR ISR series is a dead shaft tension sensing roller supported on both sides that uses tension sensors embedded in the roller to provide a signal proportional to tension in any unwind, rewind
or intermediate web processing application.
When installed in place of a standard dead shaft idler roller, the ISR integrated tension sensing roller delivers precise web tension measurement with low temperature drift due to full Wheatstone bridge
construction on each load cell inside the roller.
MAGPOWR Engineers have developed software to help you select the best clutch, brake or load cell for your application. Contact us at +1.405.755.1600 to verify sizing or ask questions.
Click here to download the software.
If you click on the link and nothing happens, right click on the download link and choose "open in new tab"