- Low-cost, self-contained positioner ideal for edge or center guiding applications
- Display and motor controls are combined in a single unit for easy installation
- Adjusts for either side of process line readout
- Shows either inches or millimeters; up to 3-digit display
- Shows either web width or sensor position
- Adaptable to almost any guide installation
- Remote Control panel installation up to 50 feet away
- Sensor mounting available for virtually every Fife sensor
- Custom designed and manufactured to meet your specific requirements
- Sensors, controls, and actuators are selected based on your guiding system requirements
Pro-Trac 100 Overview
The Pro-Trac 100 is a low-cost, self-contained sensor positioner designed for standard-duty operations. Supplied with remote controller/digital readout, the Pro-Trac 100 is easily adapted to any process line for remote and/or centralized positioning capabilities.
This positioner uses an extruded aluminum body, providing a maximum overall length of approximately 1651 mm (65 inches). The Pro-Trac 100 is ideal for any edge guiding or center guiding application. Whether used as a completely self contained unit or added to an existing guide installation, various sensor mounting adaptors make virtually any orientation possible.