Challenger Solid Die
Enhanced tool steel and proprietary TufShield coating converts the most abrasive materials easily for longer runs and increased productivity
Specifically engineered to last 2X longer than comparable Solid Dies
- The toughest die conquering the toughest, most demanding abrasive materials – time and time again.
- The Challenger die is designed to cut through your most demanding abrasive materials while running more than twice as long as typical chrome-coated Solid Dies.
- Enhanced tool steel combined with our proprietary TufShield plating greatly improves performance on the most abrasive materials.
- Ideal for thermal transfer, abrasive inks, credit/gift card stocks, clay coated materials, recycled tags and even several glass bead stocks.
- The Challenger’s improved wearability results in more even blade wear, meaning you get more retools.
- At the end of the day, you’re running more material, longer – because you have the toughest die for those most abrasive materials.
- Polylith Materials
- Thermal Transfer Stocks / Coatings
- Synthetic Face Stocks with Thermal Coatings
- Highly Abrasive Inks
- Clay Coated Stocks
- White Inks
- HDPE and Materials with High Levels of Calcium Carbonate or Titanium Dioxide
- Credit / Gift Card Stock
- Recycled Tag Stocks
- Finer Grain Glass Bead Materials
- Tag and Label
- Food and Beverage
- Flexible Packaging
- Specialty Converting
- Gift Cards