RD250 Solid Die
Increased accuracy from dedicated steel for long run applications requiring deep routed blades
Ideal for Expanded Content Labels (ECLs) and the most demanding pressure sensitive applications
For to-liner and Metal to Metal applications, the RD250 is superior to the majority of other options on the market. Specifically recommended for a broader range of application specific converting challenges, the RD250 Solid Die is enhanced by dedicated steel and machine finishing for precise blade profiles and tighter tolerances. Since this die is application oriented, you can count on it to produce the most cost-effective results and servicing options you’ll find anywhere.
- Engineered for Metal to Metal, multi-level, and pressure-sensitive applications
- Converts a full range of paper and filmic materials
- Highest accuracy needed for precision cut depth
- Regional resharpening, retooling and repair center support available
- Pressure sensitive labels
- In-mold labels
- Thin film/liners
- Expanded content labels
- Resealable Packaging
- Automotive Parts
- Electrical Components
- Industrial Parts
- Tag & label applications
- Full range of paper materials
- Full range of filmic materials
- Zero clearance
- For detailed technical specifications (blade angles, steel type, treatment options), contact a RotoMetrics customer service representative
- Tag and Label
- Food and Beverage
- Flexible Packaging
- Specialty Converting
RD300 Solid Die
Cut precision parts, thick substrates and thin films or synthetic constructions with ease. The RD300 solid die provides a totally precise performance whether in complex long run to-liner, challenging zero clearance, or complicated metal-to-metal converting projects.
RotoRepel™ Adhesive Control Treatment
RotoRepel™ offers comprehensive adhesive control benefits far beyond nonstick properties, improving overall die and press performance in several ways for more longevity and better efficiency.
FIFE-500 Web Guiding System
WINertia™ AV-Air Vent Aluminum Dead Shaft Idler
Featuring a special air vent design for consistent, reliable performance in demanding environments.