RD200 Solid Die
Workhorse of a Solid Die you can depend on for reliability and durability
Enhanced accuracy two pass machine-finished die for more demanding films and papers in short to medium kiss cut applications
The RD200 is still an entry-level Solid Die, but with carefully engineered enhancements that have been implemented to satisfy our customers’ unique converting needs. Specifically recommended for pressure-sensitive die-cutting, the RD200 is one of RotoMetrics kiss cut express solutions.
- Kiss cut/ To-liner express die
- Ideal for longer runs
- Ideal for pressure-sensitive die-cutting on today’s thinner filmic materials
- Machine-finished using latest manufacturing technology
- Regional resharpening, retooling and repair center support available
- Negative clearance
- For detailed technical specifications (blade angles, steel type, treatment options), contact a RotoMetrics customer service representative
- Pressure sensitive labels
- Paper applications
- And many other tag & label applications
- Thinner filmic materials
- Tag and Label
- Food and Beverage
- Flexible Packaging
- Specialty Converting
RD250 Solid Die
As a superior solid die, the RD250 is ideal for to-liner and metal-to-metal applications. Enhanced with dedicated steel and machine finishing for precise blade profiles and tighter tolerances ensure it will produce cost-effective results and resolve converting challenges.
RD300 Solid Die
Cut precision parts, thick substrates and thin films or synthetic constructions with ease. The RD300 solid die provides a totally precise performance whether in complex long run to-liner, challenging zero clearance, or complicated metal-to-metal converting projects.
FIFE-500 Web Guiding System
WINertia™ AV-Air Vent Aluminum Dead Shaft Idler
Featuring a special air vent design for consistent, reliable performance in demanding environments.