CSR Tension Sensing Roller Specifications
- Gage Resistance350 ohms nominal
- Excitation Voltage10 VDC maximum
- Output Signal2.1 mV/V, 21 mVDC maximum, 0-10 VDC (when powered)
- Combined Nonlinearity and Hysteresis0.5% of full scale maximum
- Temperature Effect on Zero0.02% of rating per °C
- Overload Stops Engagement105% to 200% of full load rating
- Operating Temperature-30 to 60° C-22 to 140˚ F
- Overload Protection5X full load rating
- Repeatability0.2% of full scale maximum
- Load Ratings50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2200 Newtons 11, 23, 56, 112, 169, 225, 495 pounds
- ConstructionStainless steel center shaft, aluminum, steel and stainless steel roller body
- Roller Diameters80, 89, 102, 127 and 152 mm3.15, 3.5, 4, 5 and 6 inches
- Deflection at Full Load0.15 mm to 0.17 mm0.005 to 0.007 inch
- Climate Class3K3 (EN60721)
- MAGPOWR Mating Cable
CSRBL series with straight connector
CSRCBLRA series with 90 degree connector
- RPM Pulse Output Switch2 pulses per revolution, 30 VDC maximum, 25 mADC maximum
The MAGPOWR CSR series is a cantilevered tension
sensing roller that uses tension sensors embedded in the roller to provide a signal proportional to tension in any unwind, rewind or intermediate web processing application.
When installed in place of a standard machine idler roller, the CSR tension sensing roller delivers precise web tension measurement with low temperature drift due to a full Wheatstone bridge construction on each load cell inside the roller.
MAGPOWR Engineers have developed software to help you select the best clutch, brake or load cell for your application. Contact us at +1.405.755.1600 to verify sizing or ask questions.
Click here to download the software.
If you click on the link and nothing happens, right click on the download link and choose "open in new tab"