MAGPOWR TLCA and TLCB Specifications
- Gage Resistance350 Ω nominal
- Excitation Voltage10 VDC maximum
- Output Signal1.5 mV/V, 15 mVDC maximum per sensor at full load rating
- Operating Temperature-20° to 80° C-4° to 176°F
- Combined Non-linearity and Hysteresis0.5% of full scale maximum
- Repeatability0.2% of full scale maximum
- Deflection at Full Load- Size A0.17 mm 0.007 Inch
- Deflection at Full Load- Size B0.15 mm0.006 inch
- Temperature Effect on Zero0.02% of rating per °C
- Overload Stops105% to 150% of full load rating
- Overload Protection10X full load rating
- MAGPOWR Mating CableLLC series with straight connector, LCCRA series with 90 degree connector
- Climate Class3K3 (EN60721)
- Protection ClassIP67
- Load Ratings TLCA50, 100, 250, 500 Newtons (11, 23, 56, 112 pounds)
- Load Ratings TLCB500, 1000, 2000, 3000 Newtons (112, 225, 450, 675 pounds)
- ConstructionNickel plated steel (beam), nickel plated aluminum (covers)
The MAGPOWR TLC load cells are extremely accurate devices used to measure web tension in any unwind, rewind or intermediate web processing application. Delivering precise web tension with low temperature drift due to a full Wheatstone bridge construction, the load cells allow for force measurement and 10 times overload protection in both force directions.
With a low profile design, space between the machine frames dedicated to the load cell is minimized. The load cells can also be mounted on the outside of the machine frames, eliminating any space required for the load cells.
MAGPOWR Engineers have developed software to help you select the best clutch, brake or load cell for your application. Contact us at +1.405.755.1600 to verify sizing or ask questions.
Click here to download the software.
If you click on the link and nothing happens, right click on the download link and choose "open in new tab"